Liquor Liability or Dram Shop Liability

UIG is a hospitality expert. We provide liquor liability insurance — or dram shop insurance for those of you of the British persuasion — that protects against claims arising from the sale and service of liquor.

Liquor liability varies widely from state to state. It’s important to understand the differences in state statutory guidelines. How Iowa differs from Missouri, how Missouri differs from Arizona. Or, you can simply understand that you need to talk to us.

Contact UIG for specific information for your state.

UIG covers…

  • Bars, pubs, taverns
  • Restaurants
  • Fraternal organizations
  • Nightclubs
  • Bowling centers
  • Golf courses
  • And more