If you can have fun there, odds are it’s hard to insure. That’s why UIG developed a hospitality program that covers these hard-to-place clients, and does it affordably.

Our hospitality coverage includes:

  • Liquor liability
  • General liability
  • Property

We have very strong programs in many parts of the country. Ask to see if your state is covered.

UIG covers:

  • Bars, pubs and taverns
  • Fraternal organizations
  • Nightclubs
  • Bowling centers
  • Golf courses
  • Restaurants
  • Special events
  • And more

Introducing one good way to enhance your client’s liquor liability coverage. (And add value to your agency.)

UIG, a leader in Liquor Liability, is partnering with Good Shift—an innovative alcohol server training program. Using Good Shift can improve your clients’ loss control handling and possibly even reduce clients’ premiums. Get all the good details.